The Flexi Group is a collection of beautifully designed flexible workspace brands with spaces across Asia Pacific and Australia. Our brands include The Hive, Common Ground and The Cluster, each bringing our community a unique member experience. We build, nurture and expand a community of professionals, serving as a hub for connection and collaboration for businesses.
Our mission is to inspire meaningful connections by building a second home where members become friends and ideas become a reality.
We’re looking for people who want to make a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience and someone who thrives in a collaborative setting. Take the next step in your career, join The Flexi Group’s dynamic team and become a part of the community.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
We are seeking an ambitious and driven Finance Assistant whose values align with our TEAM; standing for Together, Extra-mile, Accountable and Mindful. The Finance Assistant works closely with the Regional Head of Finance and the Accountant, as well as the rest of the Finance Team, to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day financial transactions, such as processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. The core focus is to maintain the financial health of the business, ensuring we use our resources beneficially.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Build solid relationships and give financial support across all departments and to vendors.
*General journal entries, cash flow projection, bank reconciliation, bills and payments, and ensuring all data is tracked daily.
*Record accounts payable and accounts receivable and prepare proof of payments and debit note invoices to respective parties on a timely basis.
*Handle a complete set of accounts independently and prepare month-end closing, balance sheets and P&L statements timely and accurately.
*Assist in preparing monthly consolidated accounts, landlord reports, tax computations and filing, year-end audit, and liaising with auditors to collate the requested documentation.
*Perform invoice billing and liaise with the operation team in resolving billing issues.
*Liaise with internal stakeholders to get accurate data on actual costs incurred.
*Monitor cash flow position and forecast with division inputs to provide bi-weekly updates.
*Support monthly payroll and keep organised records.
*Perform daily accounting duties, including financial reporting functions, bookkeeping, transaction reconciliation and identifying discrepancies, budgeting and cash flow, and giving biweekly updates.
*Process invoice billing and follow up operations team with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
*Proactively identify and resolve accounting and financial errors and suggest process improvements.
*Track and reconcile bank statements.
*Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Personable with strong verbal and written communication.
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to multitask.
- Thrives under pressure and is solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- A University Degree is an advantage.
- 2+ years of work experience in an Accounting or Finance related field.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Previous experience in online accounting software such as Xero is an advantage.
- A good team player.
- Good business acumen.
- Prior experience in coworking, real estate, or startup business would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary reflective of your growth
- Variety of discounts across our growing industry partners
- A comprehensive training academy to support your growth and longevity with us
- Education allowance to support external training
- A fun, dynamic working environment, working with a diverse, world-class team
- Regular team and community events based on our four event pillars; Business, Community-building, Entertainment and Wellness
- An extra day of leave to celebrate your birthday
- An annual dedicated day to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Two days Flexcation a year, used to extend your time away by working in any of The Flexi Group locations
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces individuality and talents. All appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability. We are committed to the continued development of our teams’ personal skills and business acumen. All team members will be treated fairly and unbiasedly and given every encouragement to reach their potential.